You can find this cookware in just about every home. Stainless steel cookware is made from an alloy of metals, which usually include some combination of steel, carbon, nickel, and chromium. They’re engineered to be durable, corrosion-resistant and easy to clean. Stainless steel provides durability and protection with a touch of polish for longer use. ARSHIA brings you the premium cookware in the best design.
– Made of the highest quality Stainless Steel, recommended by doctors.
–Stainless Steel cookware doesn't expose elements into food, It is safe to cook for toddlers, and it is not susceptible to rust.
– Cook pot 20cm with glass lid, cook pot 24 cm with glass lid, cook pot 28 cm with glass lid, frying pan 28c with glass lid.
– The handles are double riveted for extra safety usage. Any item of the set can be used on induction, gas, or electric stove tops.
– Highly polished for lasting beauty.
– 5 mm thick sandwich type bottom has an Aluminium middle layer, covered with stainless steel layers on both sides, inside and outside.
Aluminium is known as an excellent heat conductor that helps to distribute heat evenly, avoiding “hot spots”, meanwhile two layers of stainless steel are preventing Aluminium from exposure to water.